TAKE A PHOTOGRAPHY TOUR AND WORKSHOP TO SRI LANKA
Sri Lanka is a gorgeous, magical island offering an amazingdiversity in photography that is unparalleled. On this photography tour you will photograph buddhist ruins, temples, lively street scenes, colorfully clad people, fishermen, leopards and elephants, tea plantations, and an extraordinary variety of breathtaking landscapes.
A wonderful opportunity to improve and grow in your photography skills whilst getting the most out of this magnificent tropical island
SEE BELOW FOR DETAILS
12 days, 11 nights
Minimum 6 people
Maximum 10 people
$3700 per person
PLease note: Entry fees to all sites are included as are 3 luxury jeep safaris. Entrance fees in Sri Lanka are particularly high.
Dates: 9th SEPTEMBER 2018, 3RD MARCH 2019
SRI LANKA PHOTOGRAPHY TOUR AND WORKSHOP
SPEND 12 UNFORGETTABLE DAYS ON THIS MAGICAL TROPICAL ISLAND THAT OFFERS A PHOTOGRAPHIC DIVERSITY UNPARALLELED ELSEWHERE. LEARN AND IMPROVE YOUR PHOTOGRAPHY WITH ME ON A GREAT PHOTOGRAPHY TOUR OF THIS ISLAND THAT I KNOW AND LOVE.
Sri Lanka is a glittering tapestry of tropical jungle, cool high mountains, waterfalls, tea plantations and paddy fields, stunning ancient stupas and ruins, colonial architecture, game parks rich with elephants and leopards, beautiful birds, palm fringed beaches and smiling, friendly people of different ethnic origins.
Be in the right place at the right time for the best possible photography. Learn and practice new techniques and come home with an amazing portfolio of photographs.
HIGHLIGHTS OF THE TRIP
- Fantastic scenery from lush jungle to high mountain tea plantations
- Ancient stupas and ruins of Anuradhapura and Polinawura
- The superb Dambulla Caves with buddhist shrines -
- 2 Game Parks with elephants and leopards
- 2 Trains journeys that will enable fantastic pictures
- Tea plantations and pickers
- The beautiful colonial City of Galle
- Stick fishermen and fishing boats
- Nuwera Eliya
- Ella and the Horton Plains
The price per person includes:
- All transportation by private a/c minivan or minicoach driver and guide
- Constant photography tuition and discussions. I will be available the whole time.
- All entrances to monument sights, natural parks and game parks Anuradhapura, Polonnaruwa, Sigiriya Rock, Dambulla, Temple of the Tooth, Horton Plains
- Guides throughout
- Train journeys and walks
- Tea Plantation visit.
- 3 safaris in open jeeps
- Very comfortable accommodation in minimum 3 star hotels with breakfast on a twin/double share basis
- International Airfare - I can help you if required
- Meals and drinks other than water during the day
- Travel Insurance
Please contact me if you require help or advice. Click here to download the full schedule of the tour.